What You Need to Know about Callyssee Cosmetics
At Callyssee Cosmetics, we care about coffee we’re obsessed with coffee. You know how you can turn that frown upside down and wake up quick with a strong cup ‘o Joe? That’s exactly what Callyssee Cosmetics does for your skin.
That means no more sluggish, dull, tired skin – even if you feel like hiding in bed, your skin will look ready to face the world. So you can fake it til you make it (that is, until your mind wakes up too with a good cuppa) or if you’re feeling feisty, go ahead and take the whole damn world by storm every single day. You bet your cute butt the world will be able to tell – because you’ll have a glow that won’t stop on your face!
Every one of our Callyssee Cosmetics products contains just the right amount of revitalizing, glow-inducing organic coffee. But it’s not just coffee that works our magic.
Callyssee Cosmetics Ingredients – Beyond the Coffee
Our competitively priced Callyssee Cosmetics line of skincare products is crafted with ingredients we may as well call “superfoods for your skin” – check out some of our favorites:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: A member of the cactus family that has been used medicinally for centuries, Aloe Vera is renowned for various powers. These include treating sunburn and acne, acting as a moisturizer, fighting aging, and lessening the visibility of stretch marks.
- Bisabolol: Derived from Chamomile, it acts as an anti-inflammatory that protects the skin from everyday damage. It helps to soothe and calm the skin while moisturizing deeply and restoring suppleness. It also prevents signs of aging with antioxidant benefits.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is renowned for its role in collagen synthesis and anti-aging, making it a vital antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. It also promotes skin brightening (correcting those sun or age-induced dark spots) and has been shown to prevent and treat sun damage.
- Calendula Extract: This antibacterial and immunostimulant flower is fantastic for healing everything from blemishes to cuts, and for stimulating the production of collagen — which keeps your skin looking supple and youthful. It’s also a skin brightener and anti-inflammatory that protects cells from free radical damage.
- Shea Butter: Shown to be a superb moisturizer that gives a nice glow to the skin, it has exceptional healing properties and is effective for relieving a growing list of skin conditions including stretch marks, scarring, sunburn, and dry, cracked skin. It is anti-inflammatory, reduces wrinkles, and boosts collagen production.
We offer cleansers, toners, moisturizers, anti-wrinkle serums, eye care, anti-aging masks, and more. Our products help exfoliate, nourish, hydrate, and clean the skin. And because they don’t contain harsh chemicals, Callyssee Cosmetics products are safe to use for all types of skin.
Callyssee Cosmetics Reviews:
Leave your review here!